For the Love of Film - Film Preservation Blogathon


No, I'm not dead and neither is classic film. So much of the world's film heritage is lost forever, let's not lose another precious frame.





The Self-Styled Siren & Ferdy on Film have teamed up for a February 14-21 Film Preservation Blogathon. This is your chance to read about fabulous films and also your chance to do a little something to help save them from the flames. Donate a little to the National Film Preservation Foundation while you enjoy the show.
The Film Preservation Blogathon has a FaceBook page and a blog. I encourage you to visit, donate soon, donate often and help save our precious cinema heritage.

Hell, I might even come out from the shadows and write something, too.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad to have you back -- this looks like a fun blog.

I cordially invite you visit my classic Hollywood blog, "Carole & Co." (named for Carole Lombard, my all-time favorite actress). While Lombard's life and times are the focal point of the blog, we also examine people she knew and worked with and classic Hollywood in general. We've been up since June 2007, with more than 1,050 entries and many rare images. Please check us out at

http://community.livejournal.com/carole_and_co
As one of the hosts of "For the Love of Film," I'm thrilled to have you on board for the blogathon. I'm sure someone with your exquisite taste in classic films will produce a great post. See you soon.

Popular Posts